another day at "The Office" ...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

MXGratefulDiver

Mental toss flycoon
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
Well, what could be finer than coming home from my California trip, and meeting up with Lynne 3 hours after arriving at SeaTac for a lovely dive at Cove 2.

My "target" was to head down and visit the octo on eggs ... hoping for more photo ops. Well, those pics didn't turn out so well.

But some of the other shots I got during the dive did ... :D

http://photoshow.comcast.net/watch/Zf7Dc5FV

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

love the nudis..and and the fish and and the one picture of the worm is just tops!...I am sure that your walls are now hosting your own photos :D

justleesa:
love the nudis..and and the fish and and the one picture of the worm is just tops!...I am sure that your walls are now hosting your own photos :D
Believe it or not Leesa, I have only one of my own photos on the wall ... and one of yours ... and three of Uncle Pug's.

I have several "candidates", however ... not all mine. Someday when I get the time I plan to turn this place into an aquarium ... :wink:

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

Hey Bob, great pictures as always. How was the vis today. I am heading up to dive Saturday and Sunday, just hoping it won't rain to much since I am camping also.

Charles

As usual, I love seeing your pictures, Bob.

The worms were very colorful! They are some of my favorite things to spot. Well, and the nudis! Oh yeah...the octos, too. And, oh wait, the fish too! Guess I love seeing it all.

Thanks for sharing the pics. Good stuff.

Lowell

The visibility was absolutely wonderful Monday -- so much so that, in the shallows, our 21W HID lights were almost invisible!

Bob, the "Chinese dragon" swimming nudibranch picture turned out even better than it looked on the monitor -- that one's stunning.

I so enjoy getting to relax and watch the dive unfold, and have somebody ELSE record it for future pleasure.

Can you guys believe it? This was the first dive Bob and I have done together as buddies since November!

TSandM:
Can you guys believe it? This was the first dive Bob and I have done together as buddies since November!
Has it been that long??? Holy moly ...

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

Bob those were amazing, and make me want to work where you work :) It was nice to sit back and let my stress melt away, Thanks!

Bob,

What's your camera setup? Those pics are phenomenal -- I can't wait to get up there and see more than catfish when I dive :)

Back
Top Bottom