another day at "The Office" ...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

lundysd:
Bob,

What's your camera setup? Those pics are phenomenal -- I can't wait to get up there and see more than catfish when I dive :)
I have two cameras ... a Fuji F10 point-n-shoot and an Olympus SP-350 that I generally use in point-n-shoot mode.

The Fuji is better for extreme close-ups, but the Olympus is better for just about everything else.

The pics in this photo show were taken with the Olympus ...

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

Very nice Bob! I love showing my wife your photos so that she can see what she's missing :) Wow, what a difference in viz. from the one time I was at "your office" with you! I've got my new gear and bouyancy reasonably together now, that if I get the chance to dive with you you'd probably be able to shoot pics instead of watching me flail about!

Looking forward to your next slide show!

Jim T.

Another eventful dive at "The Office" this evening. Went down to visit the mama octopus, and found another octo at the top of the logs ... this one had passed on and was providing a Happy Meal for a bunch of starfish.

Got a few photos of the dive, including the dearly departed ...

http://photoshow.comcast.net/watch/kG6RZ6SH

... and a couple nice ones of the expecting mom, as well as a couple shots of a helmet crab and a few nudis.

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

It is so much fun to look at those pictures and know where you were when you took them . . .

Is it just my inexperience with Spring in the Sound, or are we enjoying a particularly rich nudibranch population? On my dive with Doug on Saturday, I must have found half a dozen aeolids and flabellinas no bigger than my fingernail.

The mama octo is definitely looking greyer and more haggard than the last time you and I were down there.

The pictures almost make me wish I weren't headed for Maui tomorrow. Almost.

TSandM:
The pictures almost make me wish I weren't headed for Maui tomorrow. Almost.

Quick Bob! Post more pictures!!!

(Oh, and if you decide to stay in nudibranch heaven, I'll go to Maui with Peter-really I will . . . I wouldn't want to let that plane ticket go to waste . . . now where is my wetsuit?).

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom