Another commendation - For Tobin and DeepSeaSupply

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jared w

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Tobin spent about 40 minutes on the phone with me describing the ins and outs of backplate/wing combos and then gave me the name of a shop where I could call and get the rest of my new gear. I'd highly recommend this outfit https://www.deepseasupply.com/index.php?page=home

for the customer service/support alone. I tend to trust a place that doesn't try to sell me the most expensive stuff and takes the time to educate me and Tobin did both. Two thumbs up.

Now if only my next real dives weren't 6 months away :(

This is precisely the reason I recommend Deep Sea Supply over and over again. The customer service is incomparable.

This is precisely the reason I recommend Deep Sea Supply over and over again. The customer service is incomparable.

Ditto! I couldn't believe the time Tobin took to make a call to me and discuss the equipment I had ordered. He wanted to make sure I was making the right choice for me and the style/type of diving I was going to be doing. Rare in today's world!
Oh yeah, by the way, he hit the nail right on the head for me with my gear selection.
icon14.gif

Back
Top Bottom