Another cave diving clip

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Belmont

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Here is a clip from a cave dive I did with my daughter and a friend, last March, at Dos Ojos, Mexico

I am very proud to say that she had a total of fifty dives after OW when she started intro to cave.

We are both DIR trained.

Some procedures might seem incomplete due to editing.

We were asked to fin very slowly to give the videographer enough time to set his shots up.

I will answer any questions with pleasure.

[youtubehq]xhaK6ATMNEE[/youtubehq]

Thank you for your time.

Yes, the flow is so weak there is a lot of silt in some places, mainly downstream.
There are many places where the floor is very uneven and silt is accumulated in cracks and holes thus not easily disturbed.

The silt in MX is different from the sticky, excruciatingly fine stuff in the bottom of the caves in FL. In MX, the bottoms range from limestone sand, to white silt, to a finer, grey silt, to mung (which is the easiest to stir up). Nothing I've run into there is quite like that gummy red stuff we swam through in Twin.

Who taught your daughter's cave class? She's doing a very nice job.

Nice video. Thanks for sharing.

Thank you all for your nice comments.

We enjoy this activity so much and it's nice to share it.

More so with people who are the only ones who can understand the experience because they lived it.

GREAT Video, and beautiful cave. My son and Daughter are both divers as well and I would love it if they dove more with me. It is great that the tow of you do this together! Thanks for sharing!

It was so relaxing watching your video. Thank you for posting it.

Beautiful video, thanks for sharing.

I have a question regarding water temp. Were the gloves necessary due to cold or was it just what you're used to?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom