Announcing a new forum...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

That's not funny :06:

theskull:
Mascot? How about your triathlete avatar, James? Or a catfish or bluegill? Or a crawfish? Or a toothless hillbilly? I've got it!--the Missouri Mule!

Just some ideas. Let me know if I can help with a list of local dive sites. I have a pretty good list, not just of lakes, but of specific sites on the lakes. I'm sure it's not the most comprehensive around, but it is sure alot more that most of the new divers who will find our forum know of.

theskull
I think it is great that there will be a place for us mud divers to converge upon.

Skull did i hear you say you have a list of lakes? I must have heard wrong. It this really so? I have tried to find such a list and believed it only existed in make believe. If I could enter your world I would appreciate it if there were some way to view that list. I would really like it if I might have it e-mailed?

Hopefully this board will help us divers find other sites that are semi-desent sites.

Go muck divers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

manda:
I would appreciate it if there were some way to view that list. I would really like it if I might have it e-mailed?

2 documents attached.

Thanks Skull!

I'll add info to your list and repost.

theskull:
2 documents attached.
Skull thanks for the response. I've put out a call for sites and you've been the only one to respond. Thank you very much for the info. We will have to try them out next summer. (It'll be getting cold before I get a chance to travel)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom