Anilao UW Pix (April 29-30, 06)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

clgsamson

Koya Kap
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Some pix of my last dive in Anilao...unusual dives because everywhere we went, there were at least two or three Triggerfishes on patrol. Two of em divebombed our dive group..and if you haven't seen how a diver gets out of its way, the following pix would give you an idea...

everybody was busy with video taking when this big momma just came in uninvited!
gangway.jpg

and everybody just ran!!! literally!!!
Nyaaaaah.jpg

Some more pix...
A rare find here in Anilao!
shell.jpg

nudi3_-_twin_rocks.jpg

crab4.jpg

crab5.jpg

nudi6.jpg

Nudi_-_twin_rocks.jpg

Boxfish.jpg

box1.jpg

puff.jpg

BTW, on our way to Anilao and passing along some rural roads, my wife pointed out this particular street and I just had to stop and take a pic of this unusual street name...:D
sign.jpg

Hey Caloy,
Nice pics, especially the last one.

Very very nice Caloy :D :D.
I swear whenever I look on you guys pics it just makes me want to dive more :D!

Definitely getting the hang of the strobe, those pics are all great, very well done.

miss ko na triggerfish :)

NICE PICS CALOY!

Funny thing happened when Chicki and I got to Scubaventure and we were looking for you and the rest of the crew...They were fresh out of tanks!!!! so we decided to crash in another resort, Villa Ligaya. Michelle, the manager was very accomodating! Thanks for taking us in hahahaha!

@Ellen Chua of Diver's Point? :D

Back
Top Bottom