Anilao UW Pix (April 29-30, 06)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Isn't this in Cathedral? The group must have been stepping on his/her nesting area. I think it's near nesting time. I had a friend attacked in Tubbataha last trip. Bit through wet suit and luckily did not reach skin but had bruises.

caimera:
NICE PICS CALOY!

Funny thing happened when Chicki and I got to Scubaventure and we were looking for you and the rest of the crew...They were fresh out of tanks!!!! so we decided to crash in another resort, Villa Ligaya. Michelle, the manager was very accomodating! Thanks for taking us in hahahaha!

@Ellen Chua of Diver's Point? :D
you should have called or texted me that you and chiki were coming over to Aquav. Could have reserved a few tanks for you...next time pards dive with us.

solanabezo:
Isn't this in Cathedral? The group must have been stepping on his/her nesting area. I think it's near nesting time. I had a friend attacked in Tubbataha last trip. Bit through wet suit and luckily did not reach skin but had bruises.
yes that one was in Cathedral...not exactly stepping on the trigger's nesting area but more like near its nesting area...

Them triggers were also present in Bahura and Mainit. I agree it must nesting season.

BTW, missed out on some pygmy seahorses in Cathedral. One group photographed three of em. I wasn't so lucky..or maybe my eyes just can't cut it any longer.

clgsamson:
and everybody just ran!!! literally!!!​
Nyaaaaah.jpg

WAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Nice pics, Caloy.

also in our side of the bay, them triggers were NASTY as well. especially at batcave Dive n Trek, nesting jsut below the cross at batcave !!!!

Yes, there are 2 big ones in the D&T area which have claimed several victims over the years. I'm not sure if they're still there though.

Caloy, terrific pictures. I love the one of the puffer on the bottom. Like Mike says the moody lighting is fantastic. The clarity is phenomenal. Man, I can't wait to get wet again. Thanks.

clgsamson:
and everybody just ran!!! literally!!!
Nyaaaaah.jpg

bwahahahahahahahahaha! may - june is nesting season right? any of you guys know how i could attach a baseball bat to a backplate? i think we're gonna need one come DOR IV heheheheh

oh nice pics koya...me = envious...lighting verly vely nice. hope i can learn to do that someday :D [/QUOTE]

jonix:
bwahahahahahahahahaha! may - june is nesting season right? any of you guys know how i could attach a baseball bat to a backplate? i think we're gonna need one come DOR IV heheheheh

oh nice pics koya...me = envious...lighting verly vely nice. hope i can learn to do that someday :D
[/QUOTE]
yes you can learn how to do it....but u need to buy a strobe first!!! Go to San Juan and buy one before the DOR!

Back
Top Bottom