Anilao Underwater World Thru My G9.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The Tail, The Body & The Head... :lol:

img0527sr8.jpg

img0516vx7.jpg

img0513gx7.jpg

Don't blink! More coming... :wink:

Ed.

The Cute Lil Guy...

img0556nr2.jpg

The Bow!

img0547fc4.jpg

The Pose!

img0546kx1.jpg

The One Eye Look!

Ed.

Hi Ed.....could you help a rookie out? I read your EXIF info and know what shutter speeds and Fstop you used.....however, could you help explain to us wannabes what power setting you had for your strobe and how/where you placed the strobe?

I am in awe of your fine eye.... Going back to Malaysia end of the year... not great for the East Coast...but I managed to sneak in a trip to Sipadan and Mabul between Christmas and New Years.....hoping to improve my rookie skills then...

Thanks Jigo, Zeeman & Eskasi!

Zeeman - Good link! :D

Eskasi - The settings varies for every shots, depends on the type of shots. There's no such thing as, 1 setting fits all. That goes for the strobe setting and positioning as well, different brand has different settings. Positioning depends on the angle you're shooting! I would suggest that you get one of the UWP books or attend one of the workshops, organize by the PPD or MikeV. :wink:
Welcome back to Malaysia and enjoy your trip!

Ed.

The 360 Degree Eyes... :D

img0479uc3.jpg

img0485dw8.jpg

A few more to come...

Ed.

For Your Eyes Only... :lol:

img0425py3.jpg

img0511mw1.jpg

img0442ih9.jpg

img0379jr2.jpg

img0531of0.jpg

Ed.

Oh man... you are good! :yelclap:

Holy ***** Ed, you take amazing photo's!!! How do you manage to get so close to your subjects?

Back
Top Bottom