Anilao is Liquid Heaven

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

nice set, george! you might be headed for a new career.

i agree with Jag, those are fusiliers. the barracudas are yellow tail 'cudas, i think that's their adult size already.

nice shots george and congrats on the publish!

your snappers i think are fusiliers though... dalagang bukid... then again i could be wrong... sometimes i can't tell a batfish from a batman...

Jag

thanks Jag! i actually just named them based on the first similar looking photos i can find in google. hehe.

nice set, george! you might be headed for a new career.

i agree with Jag, those are fusiliers. the barracudas are yellow tail 'cudas, i think that's their adult size already.

thanks for the info too boljakool! i appreciate the fish ID's from you guys, i've always just trusted what google says, which probably seems half of the time wrong. :D

Remember the song "California Dreaming?" Well, since I'm there, I'm singing "Anilao Dreaming." Nice pix and congrats on the publication!

Ah yes "Bong". He is the best.
drbill nice to see you in the PPD forum. We were out at Catalina last weekend and your name came up aboard the Great Escape from other scubaboard members.

I'm sure the conversation was related to the FBI wanted posters they've seen.

Yes, the Philippines are definitely on my bucket list. Hope to spend at least 6 weeks there filming. I might even make it my winter home.

Don't mean to steal your thread George... I actually was taking another look at your great pix!

Yes, the Philippines are definitely on my bucket list. Hope to spend at least 6 weeks there filming. I might even make it my winter home.

Don't mean to steal your thread George... I actually was taking another look at your great pix!

hijacker :rofl3:

thanks drbill. no problem, it's nice to have dive veterans like you on my thread. :cool2: and why not, it keeps my thread alive!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom