Anilao Dive Operators

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

reign180

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hey Guys and Girls,

My wife and I are heading over to the Philippines mid March. We've got a few days diving in Ticao and Coron, and then about 5 days diving in Anilao.

Does anyone have a recommendation for dive shops in Anilao?
It's the last leg of our trip and we haven't booked accommodation or anything yet. Trying to work out if it's worth staying and diving with someone like Buceo or staying somewhere cheaper and finding someone good to dive with.

Any info will be greatly appreciated.
Thanks in advance.

Just got back from my 3rd trip to anilao, I've used Buceo Anilao all three times and have found it to suit my needs. They do have 3 types of rooms now but the cheaper ones are harder to book as they are quite popular.

If you're really into diving and UW imaging, I recommend Club Ocellarirs and have friends who really like Crystal Blue

My wife and I are heading over to the Philippines mid March. We've got a few days diving in Ticao and Coron, and then about 5 days diving in Anilao.
Greatly appreciated if you can post a report on Ticao.
Linking up Ticao, Coron and Anilao is interesting in terms of travelling.

Just got back after 10 days at Anilao, and five days at Puerto Galera. Stayed at Crystal Blue in Anilao and it was great, except for all the stairs. Wonderful dive guide and boat crew!

I've dived with Anilao Scuba Dive Center my last couple of times there. Nice people and good prices. Feel free to message me if you have any specific questions. Their Facebook page is: Anilao Scuba Dive Center

I've also written about them on my blog :
Anilao-Part One
Anilao-Part Two

Thank you to everyone for your replies!

I have booked with Anilao Scuba Dive Centre for 6 nights. All correspondence has been via Facebook Messenger. They have been super quick to reply and really friendly.

@bill22 your blog was exactly what I needed to pull the trigger. Thank you.

Thank you to everyone for your replies!

I have booked with Anilao Scuba Dive Centre for 6 nights. All correspondence has been via Facebook Messenger. They have been super quick to reply and really friendly.

@bill22 your blog was exactly what I needed to pull the trigger. Thank you.

Glad I could help :) Enjoy your trip and say hello to Gina and the crew for me :)

Back
Top Bottom