And the Ironman award goes to...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Halthron

Contributor
Reaction score
Spoon, Chip and Iris (We expect her fanbase to go up now) for completing 10 dives in 11 hours! Each dive, at least the ones I participated in were at least 20 feet for 20 minutes (most for longer time and the later ones all were to stay less than 30 feet) and took place all over the Dive & Trek house reef as well as the surrounding area. These weren't "rack up the count" dives, each dive is something a vacationer would like to do.

Kudos for being in such good shape!

hulk3.jpg

If we do that again, I'm getting a room so I can participate in all of them, there's no way I could do 10 then handle the drive back and I'm glad I didn't risk it.

Halthron:
Spoon, Chip and Iris (We expect her fanbase to go up now) for completing 10 dives in 11 hours! Each dive, at least the ones I participated in were at least 20 feet for 20 minutes (most for longer time and the later ones all were to stay less than 30 feet) and took place all over the Dive & Trek house reef as well as the surrounding area. These weren't "rack up the count" dives, each dive is something a vacationer would like to do.

Kudos for being in such good shape!

If we do that again, I'm getting a room so I can participate in all of them, there's no way I could do 10 then handle the drive back and I'm glad I didn't risk it.

actually for the dive to count the the minimum time is 30 mins and the depth should be deeper than 25 feet. all our dives fit the criteria. latter dives were tough as i wasnt used to the repeated exposure to 80f water. also enjoyed the cave and the underwater corridor we found. was quite hesitant to enter with one light. will have pics soon. plan your dive, dive your plan we were delayed towards dive 9 and ten as iris sta wingnut cam eloose and chip had to improvise ala mcgyver. all in all a good day. i think i was more tired by donning the doubles and carrying em.

im sure you wil attest that the traffic was even worse than the diving. we were stuck close to 2 hours! the award should really go to iris. she held the course, props to her. Her market value just skyrocketed
:multi: :multi: :multi: :multi: :multi:

What traffic from Batangas to Manila? Never.... :)

I used to moan about having to do 5 a day, 10!!! Dang, thats some effort...

Mike Veitch:
What traffic from Batangas to Manila? Never.... :)

I used to moan about having to do 5 a day, 10!!! Dang, thats some effort...

nope the area after the star toll expressway. took us 2 hours to traverse this 5km stretch to get to the south luzon expressway. i attrubute this to all the buses and jeepneys stopping at the sides of the roads to pick up passangers! im a local and it was hell. thank god i dint drive

I envy you guys, could have done the 10 dives myself . . (even otherwise warned by PAO) Sick as hell, but Im feelin' better now. (Actually I don't since I wasn't able to go) Darn, till PPD-DM 2 . . I always had to come the 2nd time around.

Halthron:
...Kudos for being in such good shape!

my whole body hurts like hell but what the hey, i'm young, free and invincible (to quote chip). i had a great time, guys. got 28 logged dives na. woo hoo!!!

no doubt all of you could have done it. except for the oldies, of course (o ayan, extra challenge) ha ha!

still starting on the highlights...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom