And the Ironman award goes to...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

most of you if not all are certified under PADI.

for a dive to be counted as a logged dive , the dive profile should reach (there abouts)

AT LEAST / OR

1. 21ft and not shorter than 22 mins. (i think.... forgot the mins.)
2. or 1,500 psi

which ever comes first. this is for those doing the open water training dives , most probably taking into consideration that the diver is new and has inefficient scuba breathing habits yet. if you input those data above and considering a High SAC rate(hyperventilating ) the computation roughly goes to around 1,300 psi to be consumed in 22 mins at 21 ft. the 1,500 margin is most probably for safety to avoid OOA scenario.

paolov:
most of you if not all are certified under PADI.

for a dive to be counted as a logged dive , the dive profile should reach (there abouts)

AT LEAST / OR

1. 21ft and not shorter than 22 mins. (i think.... forgot the mins.)
2. or 1,500 psi

pretty similar pao, we ened most of our dives in the 1300-1500 psi range and time was 30mins flat depth 30ft/

I had 5 dives... I could have dove another 5 if I had air as clean as Aquaventure air and I was able to get any sleep since I attended my instructor's group Xmas PArty (videoke party at Greenhills) then meet Halthron... anyways... I'm more than happy because I was rooting for 4 dives only, I had extra one because instead of taking the surface swim from the cave back to Dive N Trek, the slave-dRiver Spoon made us dive back instead, the longest underwater swim I ever had.

The IRONMAN award for goes to Chip, because he was still ever cheerful and talkative and energetic after the tenth dive...

SPOON... has this unforgettable some kind of happy quiet smile on his face after the 10th dive.

IRIS... looked so tired to even lift an arm but managed to chill out with the Jelly Ace.. hehehe. Honestly, Iris is an Idol! hehehe.

HALTHRON...was very patient and kind, he had to leave as early as 5pm but got stuck up with us till 8 pm. Halthron is one cool diver and good samaritan.

As for me... the best part was Bat Cave thing with the statue of the Virgin Mary and the 2-hour sleep I had under the sun after the second dive.

moonlighting:
I had 5 dives... I could have dove another 5 if I had air as clean as Aquaventure air and I was able to get any sleep since I attended my instructor's group Xmas PArty (videoke party at Greenhills) then meet Halthron... anyways... I'm more than happy because I was rooting for 4 dives only, I had extra one because instead of taking the surface swim from the cave back to Dive N Trek, the slave-dRiver Spoon made us dive back instead, the longest underwater swim I ever had.

The IRONMAN award for goes to Chip, because he was still ever cheerful and talkative and energetic after the tenth dive...

SPOON... has this unforgettable some kind of happy quiet smile on his face after the 10th dive.

IRIS... looked so tired to even lift an arm but managed to chill out with the Jelly Ace.. hehehe. Honestly, Iris is an Idol! hehehe.

HALTHRON...was very patient and kind, he had to leave as early as 5pm but got stuck up with us till 8 pm. Halthron is one cool diver and good samaritan.

As for me... the best part was Bat Cave thing with the statue of the Virgin Mary and the 2-hour sleep I had under the sun after the second dive.
hehehe, I'd have to agree with the patience for Halthron. And what a good samaritan - cause of his flashlight we were able to complete the 10th dive!

But I dunno about me claiming just the ironman - shoulda seen me in the ride back! I slept till calamba.

@ Caloy: hehehe...thanks for the awards. Krew (NMOF Crew) = my posse, my barkada. But I'm gonna have to change it since I told Pufferfish in MOF/NMOF thread that if they reached 5000 before I woke up then I'll change it in favor of MOF! :)

moonlighting:

Man, I hate long surface swims...if I have enough air left, I usually swim underwater...

chip104:
But I dunno about me claiming just the ironman - shoulda seen me in the ride back! I slept till calamba.
You should have gone to sleep at the start of Calamba and woke at the end, you would have slept more. Man, that was just one big traffic jam.

Here ya go guys.

Bangka_ride.JPG

(Spoon, Iris_Ice, Moonie, Bangkero, Halthron)

This is the bangka ride to DnT. Chilly morning. Halthron was the only one enjoying the breeze!

uploaded.jpg

(Moonie, Halthron, Chip104, Iris_Ice, Spoon)​

Just before Dive #2. Check out the twins! And check out my slitty eyes. I do that when I smile. And halthron is taller than that. He was leaning on the table.

Spoon post some pics of us!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom