And so it begins...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Missdirected:
And the man - NetDoc -
IMG_0062-2.jpg

New profile pic, Pete? :rofl3:

Missdirected:
Sorry I didn't take more pics, my apologies. Here are the ones that came out:

YEAH!!!!

Now where are the toga ones. . .

hoosier:
JohnOly... Thanks........ You are ROCK!!!!!

Steve, I agree with you. I was told that even, some shop owners don't want their DM or staff to know the dealer price from the manufactures. Money talks, so their primary concern must be the money on sight... :wink:

BTW, is there any chance to stop by Dive Rite booth? Do they have any new computers? Please update us.......:wink:

Sorry I didn't see this before DEMA closed. I was by the Dive Rite Booth several times and never looked at computers. I was busy ogling their rebreather. I talked with a few of the reps about my nitek he's but never looked at nor did anyone mention anything about their new upcoming line of computers. I spent all day Sat locked up in regulator maintenance classes...then off to the party which was a great time...now I guess I have to return to making a living so I can pay for my scuba habit

Cheers

Steve

Scubaboard's Party was awesome with a great turnout. Great to see old friends haven't changed (H2Andy-still the funny guy) and meet new ones. NetDoc! Dude you rock for pulling it together.

Thanks Andy for taking all the pics but somehow I ended up w/o one of you :sad:

P.S peeps I do not know why there is a purple tint on some of the pics - but rest assured I do not have purple hair - I am not THAT old :wink:

mselenaous:
Scubaboard's Party was awesome with a great turnout.

Sorry I missed it...:(

I was beat, but decided to stop by for a few minutes - but I went to the wrong Friday's...:shakehead

Next year I will pay better attention!!!

It was nice to meet a lot of the board members at the show, regardless!!

Scott

Vie:
Would love to see pictures of the new Hollis tech gears (Booth #1519) and X-Lights from Dive Xtras (Booth #2183), please!

I went by the Oceanic booth and asked about the Hollis gear. They told me it wasn't ready yet....so unless someone heard/saw differently.......

Sorry I wasn't able to join you all as well. After working the floor all week, packing up, and having to get up at 3am EST for our flight home, we called it a night. Maybe next year, we can schedule it for the night before closing?

hoosier:
What is the "Hollis" gear?

Supposedly a new line of tech gear. It is more than a rumor.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom