And so it begins...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Bill51:
I was surprised by how aggressive some of the newer and smaller dive agencies were at recruiting instructors and offering very attractive crossover packages to get new instructors under their banner.

Could you elaborate a little on which agencies, and how are they aggressive?

Would love to see pictures of the new Hollis tech gears (Booth #1519) and X-Lights from Dive Xtras (Booth #2183), please!

JohnOly... Thanks........ You are ROCK!!!!!

Steve, I agree with you. I was told that even, some shop owners don't want their DM or staff to know the dealer price from the manufactures. Money talks, so their primary concern must be the money on sight... :wink:

BTW, is there any chance to stop by Dive Rite booth? Do they have any new computers? Please update us.......:wink:

hahaha - while everyone putting a request in.... shots and detials about new rebreather info please and important question to ask.... 'what colours do they come in' :D

SB is very quite this weekend.... everyone at DEMA it seems

almitywife:
hahaha - while everyone putting a request in.... shots and detials about new rebreather info please and important question to ask.... 'what colours do they come in' :D

SB is very quite this weekend.... everyone at DEMA it seems

WebHead can tell hubby all aboot that stuff. He and I hung out together at the show. Anyway, Almity I didn't see any new colors but hey...we have spray paint :wink: Just let me know what color you would like :)

We Want Party Pics!!!

Missdirected:
I will see what I have. Stay tuned :multi:

OK :multi:

Sorry I didn't take more pics, my apologies. Here are the ones that came out:

Elena and Alex, Al and Laura (Sea of Cortez Diving)
IMG_0059.jpg

Matt The Wonderboy or maybe it should be tenacious man - either way he is really something. :D Great job on the fundraising :multi:
IMG_0060.jpg

JoysterShell, MSElenous, MissDirected
IMG_0058-2.jpg

JoysterShell, MSElenaous, AL, MissDirected, and KBeck (note you never see a pic w/o Krista having that perfect smile-it is always there :))
IMG_0066-1.jpg

And the man - NetDoc -
IMG_0062-1.jpg

WebHead
IMG_0057.jpg

Back
Top Bottom