anarchy in the compressor room

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
"It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt"; where did i read that?

A wise man once quoted that in his ScubaBoard signature :wink:

i have posted on this forum before under my regular user name but on this occasion i used a different persona to protect the innocent, namely the staff, a significant percentage of which expressed concern over how this place is run. obviously the guilty are also thus afforded protection but my intention, at this point, is to promote discussion not to be a whistle blower. ideally i would like the shop manager to read this thread, recognize the circumstances and pull his finger out. perhaps he would take note of the responses, some of which come from respected forum members, and realize that he cannot justify or excuse dangerous practices any more than he should hold the well being of his customers in contempt: he is probably sitting in his office now, hung over, farting around on facebook or watching family guy on his laptop.

Sorry if I am slow, but if you had protected your own anonymity by using a sock puppet, surely you could have just named the shop from the comfort of anonymity? If you just didn't mention that bit about the staff (which only came in belatedly) the world would be a safer place now, n'est pas?

what exactly is a troll?

OK, now you just give yourself away...

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom