An end to my diving career

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Serious bummer, Todd ... because I know diving's something you're pretty passionate about.

The good news is that you're still with us ... this didn't happen in a way that put your life at risk, or prevents you from pursuing other passions.

Wishing you all the best ...

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

Just what is this suppost to be? Our buddy can't dive anymore and you make this comment?

So sorry to hear this Todd. Many thanks for the dives we've had and especially for introducing me to the local sites and buddying up with me on some of my first dives here.

Todd, that is a tough thing to contemplate, but yes you are still here. I second getting info from DAN though. All the best in your recovery.

Sucks big time. We have had lots of great dives and trips together. You know I'll be available as Hunter's buddy anytime (as long as it's a Sunday) when he is ready to get out again. Let me know what Dr. Harrison had to say.

Stuart

major bummer, but as others shared, at least you are still alive. Also, double check with DAN...

Todd, sorry to hear you won't be getting to dive again. Kudos to you for not ignoring the discomfort and getting it checked out. Your family needs you and I am glad you are still on this side of the grass with them.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom