An aside to the Twin Rocks coral vandalism incident

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Just to go off on a tangent for a little bit. You/your DM sees this happening... (or after the fact, knife still out too late to stop it) What would you do? If they are a guest in your resort, regular ect....

Simple, you ban them from diving with your outfit and let the other dive ops in the area know why. A guest could be allowed a bit more tolerance along the lines of "do that again and you don't dive with us again".

I'd like to think that a regular wouldn't need telling.

.......it would be bad and uncomfortable for the guest and I am sure they would want to get back their home VERY quickly......'nuff said.

solanabezo:
What I want to hear also if I may ask PPD is, "How you can help the Mabini and Tingloy community aside from paying the users fee?" A small thing goes a long way.

maybe a small start would be volunteer work. whatever the task at hand i am sure the Ppds would be willing to take some part and responsibilty in making the Mabini and tingloy area a better place for the locals and foreign guests alike.

as to what exactly this volunteer work will comprise of, i have no idea but rest assured that if we are capable in giving a hand we will do it. just ask.

That is what we did for our municipality when they doubted the existence of cyanide fishing and net fishing in the "restricted area". It is amazing how a few photographs can change peoples mind about how the laws are being enforced.....document everything!

thepurplehammerhead:
"Si hoc signum legere potes, operis boni in rebus Latinus alacribus et fructuosis potiri potes!"

Translated

"If you can read this sign, you can get a good job in the fast-paced, high-paying world of Latin!"QUOTE]

pakman:
now translate that into tagalog...

"kung kaya mong basahin ang nakasulat dito, kaya mong makakuha ng trabaho sa mabilisang at mataas na bayad na mundo ng TAGALOG!":D :D

thepurplehammerhead:
thepurplehammerhead:
"Si hoc signum legere potes, operis boni in rebus Latinus alacribus et fructuosis potiri potes!"

Translated

"If you can read this sign, you can get a good job in the fast-paced, high-paying world of Latin!"QUOTE]

"kung kaya mong basahin ang nakasulat dito, kaya mong makakuha ng trabaho sa mabilisang at mataas na bayad na mundo ng TAGALOG!":D :D
well I'll be.....larry, you just had too much San Migs.

Now guess where my new Assistant's from...

...I told him I'd sack him if there were any mistakes, so if it actually reads "the ****ing idiot who calls himself thepurplehammerhead is welcome to kiss my fat, hairy ****ing ***, blah, blah, blah TAGALOG", then I'll understand:wink:

thepurplehammerhead:
Now guess where my new Assistant's from...

...I told him I'd sack him if there were any mistakes, so if it actually reads "the ****ing idiot who calls himself thepurplehammerhead is welcome to kiss my fat, hairy ****ing ***, blah, blah, blah TAGALOG", then I'll understand:wink:
I guess your tagalog postings will now go up eh? Hehehehe you pay for the translation and overtime? Now don't be stingy or else he'll messed up the translation...

Back
Top Bottom