Amoray Dive Center

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jet126

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Does anyone have current info on this dive op? They come highly recommended but the reviews on this forum (dated) ... not so much.

Thanks in advance.
jet

A couple years back a friend of mine enjoyed his stay there. Curious to see what feedback you get on this.

in my view, go elsewhere(a disclaimer; iv'e never been on their dive boats or stayed @ the resort; pure opinion on my part),,,,,,,,,,,,

reefman
key largo

in my view, go elsewhere(a disclaimer; iv'e never been on their dive boats or stayed @ the resort; pure opinion on my part).....

My opinion.... you can't drop that line, without any firsthand knowledge, without an explanation.....

My LDS uses them several times each year for trips to the Keys. The rooms vary in amenities , but all are comfortable and clean. The dive operation is really good.

If you want something fancy stay elsewhere. You can save a lot of money staying and diving with Amoray.

Have stayed and dove with them several times (Proposed to my wife on the Spiegel Grove!) and enjoyed every moment. Nice staff and we like the open style of the boat.

They do go through employees rather quickly. Always looking for new dms and staff. Dont know why.

My opinion.... you can't drop that line, without any firsthand knowledge, without an explanation.....

Good point!! read post #8. i usually attempt to stay out of the dive operator recommendation threads etc. too much merlot, watching the HEAT game last nite!

reefman
key largo

Thanks everyone so far. It seems a lot of dive ops suffer from a revolving door of employees - so not sure if that's reason enough to go elsewhere. I may take the risk and book with them anyway. It's not like I'm traveling very far to do so w/ this being my only chance to dive ...

I'm planning to head down in August, so welcome additional feedback.

I'll post a review, whoever I choose.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom