Ambergris Caye Dive Shops...why no mention of Belize Pro?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Whoa very cool map, thanks for the link. I do still want to see a tape measure duel though.
Anyway, back to the original topic...I've sent a couple emails to Island Divers based on recommendations here and so far I'm not overwhelmed with excitement. There is little to no information on their site and email replies are not much better. You ask 5 specific detailed questions and get 1 vague answer back. Sigh.

I dove with them the past 3 days. What do you want to know?

Just trying to figure out their daily schedule. 2 dives in the morning...2 dives in the afternoon? Schedule for "specialty dives" like Hol Chan etc. And current water temp? Need a wetsuit?

any time someone says email me on something like a dive forum pucker up.

I've been diving with Island as well with AWMIII. No complaints. Waves have been big last 24 hours so no diving Rudy is not very active on email responses since it's his shop and runs everything. The guy is very busy everyday. I can't say enough about drop off and pick ups. They have incredible instinct.

why do people stay on Caulker considering they go to Ambergris for most dive sites?

Because the extra 30 minutes boat ride is worth the quiet quaintness of a smaller caye.

once you get outside san pedro you have something like 20 miles of quiet on AC

Just returned from Belize and I can tell you that Belize Pro Dive is top notch. Dove with them over a two week period and could not have asked for a better dive op. A+++++

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom