Ambergris Caye Dive Ops for Experienced Divers?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

When you say hunt out .....Are you referring to Lion Fish?

We are interested in doing a little Lionfish Safari as well...
yup yup. I don't want to be the guy who says they 'definitely will' as they probably don't want to publicize it and then every yahoo with a fork demands to be allowed to hunt, but if you are cool about it and bring a sling, they likely wont have an issue.

I've also always liked BPD's policy of 'no touchy touchy the sealife' i'm a stringent 'just don't touch the goddamn sharks/turtles' and i've never been cool with divemasters who do the whole 'turn the nursesharks on their back for photos' etc. For me it's a good indicator of a good diveshop that they aren't cool with that. If you grab one of the sharks to maneuver it for a selfie photo, you can expect the BPD divemaster to give you a quiet but direct talking to when you get back onto the boat. This means they are the good guys in my book...

Whatever happened to Chuck & Robbies on AC? Are they still around?

I met their Mom here in Portland shortly before she passed away. She lived on AC for years before moving back to Portland due to medical issues. Really nice person.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom