AM Dives with Splashdown Divers, March 19

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

KBeck

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Weekend of diving with Scubaboard's very own Scubakevdm!

As discussed on this thread, come dive in Boynton with Splashdown Divers.

Saturday AM two-tank dive is $55, 8:30 am show time.

Later that night, some of us will be heading back out for a night dive as well!!
Come join one or both dives and make it a Scubaboard weekend on Splashdown!!

to seeing you all there and getting into some warm(er) water. I will call her in the AM.

Do you think a 3 mil suit with a hooded vest will work?

kelpmermaid:
to seeing you all there and getting into some warm(er) water. I will call her in the AM.

Do you think a 3 mil suit with a hooded vest will work?

You should be toasty, I'd be roasting....

Then again, I dive a 3mm torso with 2mm extremities WS with no gloves or hood.....and I stay quite comfortable.

see ya there!

Summer's coming! Finally we are Diving a two tanker and then a Night Dive! I can't wait for Summer to arrive and the 82° water to allow The Two Tank Am.. Two tank Pm AND a Night Dive. "I'll take a Nitrogen Fizz.. neat.... make it a double!"

Krista- this is gonna be great! I am glad that I will be off that weekend. Anybody got an air driven blender? Frozen margartia's powered by EAN 36.

Gang- What are we gonna be doing between the AM Dive to the Night Dive? My vote.. shore dive... its like a really long safety stop..

PS- Whose house is getting invaded this time?

Eric

:classic:

hehehehehehehehe!!!!! I'm thinking Lauderdale By the Sea for our SI...!

KBeck:
kelpmermaid, I was going to PM you back, but you found your way here first! Let me know if you have any questions.

3 mil depends; I'm in 5 plus a 2mil vest with my skin under that.....but I hate the cold. :D Water is about 72 degrees.

Any ideas on depth? What I'm really wondering is if these dives will be nitrox-worthy...I am still thinking about the suit. I just hate the idea of packing the 7 mil, and I have no idea on the weighting with an aluminum tank...Hmm...well, we are still 3 weeks out.

Sounds like a great time. Sorry I am going to miss this one, but I will be in Cozumel. I know it's tough but someone has to do it :eyebrow:

Hopefully I'll catch the next one.

Eric/baitedstorm--my house is the closest. Bet we can do an (alcohol free) SI and head back to Boynton. We can fake the Margarita's and just make 'em virgin.

kelpmermaid, depths will run 50's to mid-60's usually. Nitrox is really not necessary, but I'm usually on it anyway.

If its a 2 tanker you want enriched. Bottom time is an hour per drop. Air blowers never get their fair share of bottom time. Just let them know you want nitrox, and they will arrange it.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom