Aluminium freedom plate

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Bison Ravi

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
Like the title says, I'm looking for an aluminium freedom plate.

If you have one you want to sell, please send me a private offer with your asking price. Shipping would be to upstate New York or Montréal, depending of where you are.

Thanks!

Bison Ravi

I've seen pictures of a couple of ones here on scubaboard... I think they were made before the SS ones.

I have one made from 1/4" aluminum plate. IIRC, it was a prototypes but there was a very small run of them made. It's a superb travel plate.

It took me a couple years to get it, so...to under state it...no way in hell. Not ever. :D

Send a PM to ZKY here on ScubaBoard and see what his plans are for making them.

Trying to get a Freedom Plate from it's owner is not like trying to get their child from them, it's getting their favorite child.

Good Luck

Bob
--------------------------------------------
I may be old, but I’m not dead yet.

Send a PM to ZKY here on ScubaBoard and see what his plans are for making them.

Trying to get a Freedom Plate from it's owner is not like trying to get their child from them, it's getting their favorite child.

Good Luck

Bob
--------------------------------------------
I may be old, but I’m not dead yet.

Thanks, but I already tried... They are not in production anymore, and he will let me know if he ever starts making them again.

So if anyone wants to get rid of their favorite child.... It's going to a good home! :D

You can have all of my children....but you ain't getting my Freedom Plate. :no:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom