Alternate use for dive light and GoPro

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

edwants2dive

Glowstick
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Just wanted some to post and vent. Funny story (or not so funny in reality). I bought and installed a brand new Whirlpool dishwasher 3 weeks ago. It ran fine for 1 load then it wouldn't get the dishes clean. It did sound right to me it wasn't making the normal washer sounds. So I decided to put my GoPro and a dive light inside and run a cycle and low and behold the video shows it filling up but then it doesn't cycle the water around 20 mins later it pumps it out and refills but still no washing. I have a great boring video of the dishwasher doing basically nothing. On the bright side I have plenty of "ammo" to get Whirlpool to make it right. They better or that video is going on Youtube with a Facebook campaign directing folks to it.

Just wanted some to post and vent. Funny story (or not so funny in reality). I bought and installed a brand new Whirlpool dishwasher 3 weeks ago. It ran fine for 1 load then it wouldn't get the dishes clean. It did sound right to me it wasn't making the normal washer sounds. So I decided to put my GoPro and a dive light inside and run a cycle and low and behold the video shows it filling up but then it doesn't cycle the water around 20 mins later it pumps it out and refills but still no washing. I have a great boring video of the dishwasher doing basically nothing. On the bright side I have plenty of "ammo" to get Whirlpool to make it right. They better or that video is going on Youtube with a Facebook campaign directing folks to it.
Terrific! Best of all, the video is not jumping all around like most GoPro videos!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom