Alor ? Best of Indo

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Alor Alor - person I was waiting on info from Mitsio Archipeligo decided to swing by Tuomotos on his way to Alor.....images he's posting are stunning.

Cool, what kind of stunning ?and how do I get there ????

Agreed , wonderful photos, where were they taken? looks like mixed locations to me.

Interesting, had I known this resort would have probably booked in august, it's a bit late now....
Are you going to visit Bali this summer? Let me know and I might take a few days off with a visit to Padang Bai. charlie

Love Alor - definitely go there. Some of my best ever diving there, so m much fish life, healthy reefs, sadly everywhere i have been since has been a let dow. Stayed at Alami Alor, great place,

I will be going to Alor in either Aug. Sept or Oct of 2018 so will be following this thread -Any suggestions on which month would be best to go?
I don't have instagram but would love to see the pics that Wingy mentioned- any way to do that without instagram?
I am thinking I will go to Alor for one week and then somewhere else fairly easy to get to for another week - sounds like Kalamaya is maybe a good choice?
There will be about 6 or 7 of us and one gal does not dive- are there things for her to do on Alor and Kalamaya ?(or some other place, depending on where we end up going)

Back
Top Bottom