Aloha Oahu divers

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mussels

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
howdy folks!

any body want to go diving? yeah i thought so. drop me a line. night dives, wrek, reef, shore, boat, after work, all of the above, i have kinda fallen in love with this sport and i cant get enough. the only thing im lacking is peeps to go with. k, well thats enough whining for today. talk at yall soon.
D.

thats not what i heard scotti. i heard your club was nothing more than a gang of hoodlums running around the Island jacking people for their dive gear...just kidding, scotti is one of the good guys.

I'll be back in a week, so gimme another week after that to decompress (and get my new gear :wink: ) and I'll be happy to join you for some dives.

Peace,
Greg

how do you feel about diving before work?

I'm thinking of trying to get out once or twice a week, be going in the water as the sun comes up and be at work by 9.

im down for n e thing. if i can squeeze it into my schedule and i dont get fired or dead im all for it :wink:

Back
Top Bottom