almost done but answer to important question please......cost of application

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Nightwitch

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Nearly done but can't find out how much money PADI will relieve me of to process my DM application

Its probably on the PADI site or on here somewhere but I can't find it:idk:

Thanks
Jo

Once you become a full DM you get access to the pro site and pricing for some stuff. You shop will probably get better pricing (more you sell, better your pricing). I believe it might also be different for each region. Bottom line, ask you shop. They'll have the correct answer.

I believe my application was $78 or $79 Canadian. LDS owner paid it for me and I reimbursed him. I tried to find the fee on PADI's site and the online application said to go here or there to find current fees. Never able to find that place. Perhaps it is somewhere on PADI PRO, but after you finish up & pay it you don't need to know....

The current PADI DM application is $86. Well done and congrats!!!!

Excellent. thanks you.. a lot less than I thought
x

Also, (at least when I did mine) the application fees covered your membership dues as well.

Back
Top Bottom