Almost complete? Just starting?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I have the Rescue class (scheduled end of month) and the 400 swim left to do. Barring any changes, I'll be official on July 29!!!

dartref:
Sorry, issues trying to post.
Yes. But after a eval class cancellation today, it may be the first weekend in August before I can get it all done now.

looks like SEVERAL pages got axed with the server update

I think I posted before the internet problems, but here's an update. I'm proud of my 29 year old daughter, who only has the mapping project and a couple other things to do before she's finished. She's almost there and has worked hard. Soon we'll be father and daughter dive masters. Kind of neat, I think.

since so many posts were lost, if you would like to repost your accomplishments, please do so.

I completed my Divemaster program 2 weeks ago. Yea!!!

khblair:
I completed my Divemaster program 2 weeks ago. Yea!!!

Congrats! :cheers: (again, btw)

Paco...that's really cool to have that with your daughter. That's a great commonality to have with your permabuddy.

Dartref...good luck on your rescue eval...strive for excellence, but remember, it just has to be "verified adequate" so they know you can actually save someone if necessary. It's not a demonstration quality skill eval. I had to do mine in a small cove, in 2 to 3' chop and boat wakes, with a victim who I needed help to get out of the water....man was I tired after that.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom