Alleged censorship on ScubaBoard

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
They seem to be baiting each other. But only one has a speargun.

Truthfully I don't care. I was banned for a couple days last year and I decided to not visit the board for 3-4 months instead. Truthfully cyber diving has always been obsessive compulsive for me and I'd be much better served taking a vacation and studying this fish identification book I just bought for my upcoming blackbeards trip.

I'm not clear on why this is in site support, where several active posters cannot read it (due to forum specific bans) and not in Thumbs Down, where this type of discussion usually takes place. ...//...

Curious also. TD is the netherworld between "visible to all" and the pub which is visible by subscription only. I see Thumbs Down as SB's "After Hours" (Scorsese, 1985) Different rules apply...

Curious also. TD is the netherworld between "visible to all" and the pub which is visible by subscription only. I see Thumbs Down as SB's "After Hours" (Scorsese, 1985) Different rules apply...

But when it was Whine and Cheeze, that is where the censorship threads resided. The bitching in Site Support was typically about specific changes - popcorn smiley, thanks button, etc.

Maybe Dan started it here. :idk: I followed Pete's link from the fins thread and thought that was the origin. But that may have been edited in.

I think it all started when Dan called someone a stroke. Could Dan please explain what a stroke is and why the person he called a stroke meets the criteria of being called a stroke. Explain like I'm five, because I am not familiar with that term since I'm not from Fl. Are strokes mostly found in Florida and the east coast? To further clarify please explain if a person is a stroke, are they a stroke forever, or are there times when they are not a stroke. Thanks in advance for clearing this up.

I think it all started when Dan called someone a stroke. Could Dan please explain what a stroke is and why the person he called a stroke meets the criteria of being called a stroke. Explain like I'm five, because I am not familiar with that term since I'm not from Fl. Are strokes mostly found in Florida and the east coast? To further clarify please explain if a person is a stroke, are they a stroke forever, or are there times when they are not a stroke. Thanks in advance for clearing this up.
Are you trying to get me banned all over again? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom