Alleged censorship on ScubaBoard

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wash your mouth out with soap. Why would you want to discuss roaches, fleas, bedbugs, politicians, or other nasty crawling parasitic insects?
I thought I was in mof again, my bad.
Besides, he said unpaid and no benefits. Hardly a politician, at least around here...
Nor down here. I was just going on the abusing power part...

...However, if you can read this, then you haven't been banned for stating the obvious.

<snip>
Being in site support, we don't mind that this thread has a lot of off topic silliness. It sure beats listening to him yap and you can bet that we haven't heard the last from Chrpai.

I'm not clear on why this is in site support, where several active posters cannot read it (due to forum specific bans) and not in Thumbs Down, where this type of discussion usually takes place. When I was banned from Site Support, I could still read Thumbs Down, and I'm fairly sure the users I know who remain banned from Site Support can also access Thumbs Down. Can this thread be moved?

The only time I had a mod interaction was when I met Jax.. and her and HowardE had some issues...

How ironic that poor Jax should be mentioned.

We tried that with one speed. It didn't get far...

How on earth does one get banned from Site Support???

Why would someone need to be banned from site support, of all things

Apparently he was arrogant, according to earlier posts, that would lead to abuse.....

and apparently we do not allow abuse here on SB.

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom