All the boyz are doing it, now it's our turn!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

how far back does it sit? under or over the big c?

(is that office friendly enough? since my main education is as a midwife, 'office friendly' is a wildly different notion to me. :wink: )

that is what I was referring to when I specified placing further back so as not to suction any important girly parts into the chamber. So, front flange in my case, covers said girl parts. it is an external device that has to glue to the skin surrounding the perineal or urogenital triangle area. When it is in place, it covers the area of a small string bikini.

Perhaps these will help.

Attachments

• IMG_0756.jpg
    IMG_0756.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 88
  • IMG_0755.jpg
    IMG_0755.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 84
  • IMG_0759.jpg
    IMG_0759.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 81
  • IMG_0760.jpg
    IMG_0760.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 72
  • IMG_0762.jpg
    IMG_0762.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 62
  • IMG_0769.jpg
    IMG_0769.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 66
  • IMG_0758.jpg
    IMG_0758.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 91
thanks!

interesting... thank you for including us in your experiment icegirl. Me like many others need to pee as soon as I hit the water and it's almost constant flow throughout the dive! Fortunately I've been diving in warm water wearing only border shorts or a 3 mm shorty at the most so peeing has not been an issue. But now I'm surrounded by cold water so, if I'm going to continue with my passion it's drysuit only. I see diapers or she-p in my near future.

i have one coming to me! and i vote we nickname it 'iPeed'. :D

So there's still only the diapers for us with sensitive skins who itch after shave (or wax - Shudder)? Or have anybody seen any solution without glue?

I believe a GUE instructor in England was using internal catheters for a while. The infection risk from doing that is not insignificant, though. I'd have to be doing some really, really long dives to make me think about it.

I don't know. I just can see lots of problems with this system. The adhesive has to be quite strong, and thus can cause alot of problem.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom