All about the adventure!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Haloez worldwide finless fishes!

My name is Vitaly and i've had a crazy journey through 26 European countries this summer climbing the highest mountain in each one, reaching the top of Mont Blanc solo as the final goal.

During this trip, after a jump of 27m from Mostar Bridge in Bosnia & Hercegovina i could barely pick up my backpack due to extreme pains in spine, neck and chest areas. So i stopped over in Montenegro and Croatia to go diving!

After becoming Rescue diver from scratch in 2 weeks of diving and collecting 20+ logged dives plus massives of specialities, and after returning home - My next target of adventure and exploration is Australia.

I'm looking for free (as in you work it off) Divemaster internships at different diving centers in Australia, preferably diving in The Great Barrier Reef. Any suggestions and information would be greatly appreciated!

Howdy and welcome to Scubaboard! :admingreet: Sorry your post rotated so fast; this forum zooms at times.

You jumped off of a 27 meter bridge on purpose?! :eek: I think you're hopeless.

Working to earn a free DM card sounds impossible, but I guess it depends on what kind of local work is needed and your willingness to do it. Ask about that on the Australia forum here.

Not free, but if you are up for an adventure you should check out www.bluetreasure.me web site and blog...we have wrecks and will locate more...!! putting together another expedition dive team for August/Sept next year on Nomuka IKI...the whales are way cool and this year we picked up some Bronze cannon..next year will be BIG..BLUE BASE is a paradise...and we like crazy adventurers!!..who dive safe... by then you should have 40 dives?..good luck!

Back
Top Bottom