Alexander Springs, July 3rd, 2004

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The Chairman

Chairman of the Board
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
I have at least one student to conduct their first OW dives this Saturday. I plan to be there at 8:00am to beat the muck rakers to the hole. I would love to meet and dive with some ScubaBoarders... maybe we can do Blue Spring after my student check outs. Of course, I could do my student check out in Blue Spring... hmnnnnnnnnn.

Hey, what are we talking about here? I'm from up in Niagara Falls, and will be coming down there Friday (the 2nd), are we talking late morning/early afternoon, cause that would be perfect. I was just getting on here looking for dive buddies/trips I could do while I'm down there (gotta do the Disney thing while I'm here)

I wasn't planning to bring tanks, so I'd need to rent some, but I'm getting in the night before, so I don't know how much time I'll have to find a place (or If you have an extra since your an instructor..)

If you get this late (since it's already tues afternoon) you can leave me a message at home at (716) 434-5628

Not a prob... my cell is (407) 509-0947... call me friday eve when you get in. I am thinking of going from Alexander to Blue, which you might enjoy more. But you could do both. I should be done with my class by 11:00 or so.

If you need directions to the nearest dive shop to Blue Springs, here it is. 17-92 coming from Deland, pass by French Ave (you will see a brown sign indicating that you would turn right to go to Blue Springs). Continue on 17-92 another 2- 2 1/2 miles. Look for a Food Lion sign on the left, and get in the far left lane. That lane turns into a left turn lane turn onto Enterprise Road. Once on Enterprise Road, take a left into the Food Lion parking lot at the first stoplight. Scuba Florida is just pass the Food Lion.
Cynthia at this shop will take good care of you, tell her David of David & Cathryn referred you. Hey, you never know, it might get me a free fill, LOL!

If you need more in depth directions, say from I-4, or the above isn't clear, feel free to post back or PM me, as I live in the area.

That or I can bring tanks for you... BTW, directions to either spring can be found at www.scubaducks.com/maps.htm You can easily figure out how to get there from most any Orlando location from these maps.

Wish I was able to join in, but Saturday morning I am bound for Ginnie Springs for the weekend. Have fun!

Hey NetDoc,

I'm newly OWC in Jax and am hoping to be able to join you guys on Saturday. I don't think any of the rest of my family buddies can make the trip.... got an extra buddy for a newbie?

Thanks

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom