Alabama lake diving? Wedowee, Smith, Martin?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Not sure if any of the rivers/lakes are worth diving right now because of viz?

One way to know for sure. :goingdown: Lets find out.

Well I'm working this weekend and first part of next week so next possibility for me is Thursday.

Anyone up for that day? Dive site?

I know of a quarry that hasn't beed dived in years. I will chect into it.

I cant dive during the week right now due to being too busy at work.....When things slack up a bit i can take off.

I have found several old quarries that have been left to fill, the main problem is getting permission. Most of them tend to be pretty clear and usually have some sorts of structures in them. Emapsplus is a good source for some counties to find out who owns certain properties

I will check it out, Thanks!!

Alabamagis.com is the other site that covers the counties left off of the first link. I haven't checked but I'm told all 67 counties are covered between both sites. Hope that helps let us know if you find anything out!!!!

Anyone up for a dive this coming monday, tuesday, friday, or saturday?(the 19th, 20th, 23th, 24th )

If so where?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom