Alabama Diving Club

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

divebomb

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Hello from B'ham. I was curious to know if there are any local diving clubs in the area that plan trips, party, dive, etc.

Thanks, Beck

I'll just say "Hello" and "Welcome." I don't know a thing about the clubs in Bama so someone else will have to help there. R

Raven,

Thanks for the welcome. I'm a newbie so you'll probably see me all over the board asking stupid questions. I noticed you're from SC. One of my favorite whitewater rivers is in your state - The Chattooga. Wicked nice scenery if you ever get a chance to do it.

Thanks, Beck

Glad to have you with us. I would check with the LDS, check your newspaper listing for "clubs & orginazations". Do the same with your local free weekly (creative loafing, etc.).Hope you find a good club.

Divebomb,

I'm in Huntsville and the LDS here - SDI, meets as a club of sorts once a month. The do the usual trip stuff as a LDS too - Bonaire, Panama City etc...

In the warmer months you can catch us about every other weekend at Rockdivers quarry here in Huntsville.

I realize that your LDS probably does the same stuff but you can check SDI website at www.sdiscuba.com if you'd like...

Good luck!

Harbour

no dive club that i know of ...but its a very good idea

We have a club associated with our shop just down the road in Montgomery. In fact I just got in from a social there and tomorrow (Saturday) we're having a "Tek Day" where there will be all sorts of scuba toys (dry suits, doubles, canister lights, reels, cameras, video, scooter etc) to try out in the pool (indoor and warm). If you're interested PM me for directions.
Rick

I used to live in montgomery,but have since moved to michigan. Just out of curiosity ,where are the dive shops in the montgomery area? Is there any decent diving in lake jordan/martin area? I will be in town soon and just wanted to check some stuff out... Thanks,Tom

It would be great to have a dive group here in bham. i would be glad to help any way i can. i have several friends who are also interested. i think we need to do this. any help from rick and his montgomery crew would be much appreciated. AquaRock

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom