Alabama Blue Water Questions

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Just wanted to reconfirm that ABWA is closed until the 9th? I'm in Huntsville and we had a group hoping to dive this Sunday. I tried to visit the ABWA website and it is (currently) a blank page. Don't know if ABWA staff is aware.

Thanks and Merry Christmas all!

Regards,
Ltstanfo

Just wanted to reconfirm that ABWA is closed until the 9th? I'm in Huntsville and we had a group hoping to dive this Sunday. I tried to visit the ABWA website and it is (currently) a blank page. Don't know if ABWA staff is aware.

Thanks and Merry Christmas all!

Regards,
Ltstanfo

ABWA had listed that they would be closed the week of Christmas and the week of New Years.

Thanks for the reply Docc. I saw that but then they also listed that they would be open the weekends following the holidays. I was hoping to send them an email to verify but if someone here can confirm then I can plan an alternate site.

Thanks,
Ltstanfo

Wayne told me on Sunday the 20th, that its reopening on Sat the 9th.

Thanks Frogman (and Docc). That's all I needed to hear. Merry Christmas to you both and I'm off to plan an alternative dive site.

Regards,
Ltstanfo

*sigh* Stephen mentioned that they would be open the weekend after Christmas, but I guess they changed their minds.

Oh well...see ya all after the New Year! :D

Wayne told me on Sunday the 20th, that its reopening on Sat the 9th.

This is only correct during the week. Their normal weekend hours remain unchanged.

They are OPEN this weekend and next weekend.

b.

This is only correct during the week. Their normal weekend hours remain unchanged.

They are OPEN this weekend and next weekend.

b.

Yep, That's what's on the recording of the answering machine. :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom