AL80 Price

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The shop I work with usually has them for 150 and a years worth of air fills. He may have to raise the price this year. I need to check but he will still give a years worth of fills with it. Air that is not nitrox.

Support your LDS!!! I purchased 2 AL80's on Black Friday from my LDS for $170 a piece and got my first 20 fills FREE. :D

That is a great deal. Probably included VIS also. If you can find that kind of deal, jump on it. But if your LDS want $220 (hopefully with VIS and a fill), I'd shop around and look for better options.

In souh Florida, they typically run $140-$180 depending on where you shop.

If you purchase used tanks watch out for a manufacture date earlier than 1990. It's prolly pretty well known here on SB but many dive shops down south will not touch older tanks. Up north it's not really a problem as long as they're in hydro and pass VIP+. Also there is in existance a list of tanks that should have been condemned during the original recall action by DOT and Luxfer be aware of this. If it's an older tank, not listed on the condemn list, in hydro, in VIP, And has never been "cave" filled you have about a 75% chance of buying a tank that you can use. We figure that once you invest the time and money to get a tank up to speed a free tank may not be a bargain. I am in the process of augmenting my tanks with enough newer tanks to dive down south without renting.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom