AL 40's other than Yellow

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

metridium once bubbled...
Okay, I'm clear on Rules 1 and 6....but what are Rules 2-5?

:)

Rule #2 - don't listen to strokes
Rule #3 - don't dive with anything denominated in BAR
Rule #4 - don't measure anything in meters/metres, whatever :rolleyes:
Rule #5 - only date "tyte" girls

metridium once bubbled...
So far, so good....

:D
Yeah, unfortunately I don't know what the "real" rules 3-5 are...so I made some up.

O-ring wrote...
Yeah, unfortunately I don't know what the "real" rules 3-5 are...so I made some up.
So instead of DIR, you're DIID (Doing it in the dark)?

:D

I finally found some. I purchased 1 brushed and 1 black from Abysmal (928-854-9470). They have 1 shot blased and a few white left. Price wasn't too bad.
From what I gathered from speaking with all three Master Distributers for Luxfer is that they are only making tanks smaller than 50 CF in yellow. Any other color requires an order of at least 300.
Better stock up while you can.

That really throws a monkeywrench in my plans of looking cool with all black tanks...

Anyone want to split an order of 300 black 6cf bottles? I am thinking that we can get 200 cf3 of gas if we manifold 33 of them together..

That means we only need 9 more people for an order..

I'll order it as soon as you show me a picture of the manifold.:D

Or maybe I'll go with independents and have the ultimate in Veeeery, veeery shallow water redundant rigs.

Northeastwrecks once bubbled...
I'll order it as soon as you show me a picture of the manifold.:D

Or maybe I'll go with independents and have the ultimate in Veeeery, veeery shallow water redundant rigs.
Can you imagine what the regs alone would cost? ROFL

You: "Hi, I would like a quote on 33 Scubapro Mk25/S600s please"

Dive Shop Owner: "That will be $300,000 dollars"

LeisurePro Employee: "Oy Vei, that will be $300 but you will also be the proud owner of 33 voided warranties"

We all use yellow down here. anything else might be considered a rule 6 issue............

:)

Tom

Back
Top Bottom