Air share skills with female instructor problem

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

TSandM:
On a very bad night training dive a while back, I lost my weight belt at the surface. It came off my waist, and was hanging from my crotch strap. My instructor had to go underwater and come up between my spread legs to try to get the thing free without losing it, and then he tried to put it back on me, which involved a sort of bear hug maneuver. This whole sequence was truly adding insult to the injury of having screwed up almost everything that could be screwed up during the whole dive!

The bottom line is, diving is not a modest sport, and neoprene or dry suits pretty much preclude anything suggestive, anyway . . .

:rofl3: Oh dear... If I laugh my reg out of my mouth, will I need to be rescued? :rofl3:

I can honestly say this has never even crossed my mind when doing an air sharing drill. That being said I did do a snorkeling rescue tow once with a larger female who was extremely well endowed that did get a little interesting. The only way I could tow her and properly hold her head above water was to basically wrap my entire arm around one of her, well, you get the picture. Turned out the Instructor and DMs knew this was going to happen and were getting a pretty good laugh out of it. I must say I was slightly concerned she would not be seeing the humor of this situation until she started laughing as much as everyone else. As stated earlier, scuba and modesty do not mix.

Ber Rabbit:
Now if we're in the pool and you've got one hand on each tit with your head in the middle while saying "Tune in Tokyo" I'm going to cuff you in the ear :wink:
Ber :lilbunny:

Only an ear cuffing?!?!?? Can we practice the air sharing ascent in the pool tonight??? :D :D :D

:rofl3: One of the best threads yet and definately one for my bookmarks!

Steve_Dives:
Only an ear cuffing?!?!?? Can we practice the air sharing ascent in the pool tonight??? :D :D :D
:rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3:

:no Is a bloodied ear worth it since I wear a 2mm full suit with a 3mm shortie over it? :D

Equipment exchange for DM can be interesting....

We had this method where I only worked the reg back and forth and he undid all the gear and switched us over. It went so smoothly, it was scarey.

I'm always thinking these things. shrug. who cares.

Everytime I see that guy, I remember that time. (How are you going to control your thoughts?..who wants to?") Oh.. Jimmy Carter.

I can say no one else would have had the guts to do it that way, I was speechless myself. It does eliminate a lot of confusion.

Ber Rabbit:
:rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3:

:no Is a bloodied ear worth it since I wear a 2mm full suit with a 3mm shortie over it? :D

At least your pool gear doesn't have a knife attached! :D Makes it much safer than the quarry! :D

Come in Tokyo. Can you hear me now??? :D

And in other news, the body of a man identified as Steve_Dives was found strangled in the local pool today. The suspect in the case, Ber_Rabbit, Apparently had this to say for herself "an octo hose makes a good noose".
When asked to comment further, Ber mumbled something about a Japaneese city and a radio.
After the body was pulled from the water, the other divers devided up his gear and tossed him back in. Chuck Noris reporting - The funonion scuba news

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom