Air integration for tech dives

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Yeah, that sounds more like PayPal.

Well then, I'm picturing @Wibble sitting on his front porch just randomly yelling at all the kids in the neighborhood :rofl3:

The problem with faecesbook, snapagran and others is the way you're a product who gives up all their privacy in exchange for... A few contacts. Cat videos. Etc.

I like to keep my life private such that I don't have to mix my life as a tutu-wearing custard swimming biker; nor my family, etc.

I can search ScubaBoard for lots of great information; some even true. Faecesbook doesn't allow that.

I'm happy that I don't use those big-tech platforms even though it would be nice sometimes.

Curmudgeon, hell yes.
TikTok literally gives you brain damage

Ummm.. I don't think that was FB? Lol.. .sounds kinda scammy to me?

I don't like FB either, but it's a thing and it's not going anywhere.
Facebook does indeed want ID for new accounts these days.

Like a physical copy of your license?

And whatever you linked didn't show up..

Disable my adblocker -- you can kiss my %^&*(*&^%!

Actually it's not the adblocker, it's the firewall which won't allow that festering turd though.

1649357314321.png

My spare Perdix/transmitter batteries live in the bottom of my drysuit undies bag. Since I always dive dry, I always have them with me.
I keep my computers in their cases, and there is a spare battery and a tool for opening the compartment in each.

I keep my computers in their cases, and there is a spare battery and a tool for opening the compartment in each.

I saved a Loonie from a Canadian trip for opening battery compartments. It’s apparently what Shearwater intended to be used.

Since when? I created a burner account within the past month. Just a burner gmail address was all I needed to create a burner FB account.

Hmmm, I have an idea. Create FB burner accounts based upon SB folks whom I bicker with! Add all the PII I have on them! :rofl3:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom