Air in tanks

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

junior diver

Reaction score
Can I ask, how many litres is a AL80 because I use a 10ltr though most people use a 12ltr and I use one to 300bar (which I think is 4500psi) and a din valve and a 232 bar and a ordinary valve (I don't know the psi to that) but I think it's possible that European divers have more air in their tanks than American divers. Just a thought.

junior diver:
Can I ask, how many litres is a AL80 because I use a 10ltr though most people use a 12ltr and I use one to 300bar (which I think is 4500psi) and a din valve and a 232 bar and a ordinary valve (I don't know the psi to that) but I think it's possible that European divers have more air in their tanks than American divers. Just a thought.

10 l tank @ 300 Bar is ~ 3000 l of compressed gas = ~106 cu ft
12 l @ 232 Bar = ~2780 l of gas = ~98 cu ft

You know that there is a tank forum, right? Anyway, an S80 is 10.6 liters.

junior diver:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom