Air 2 Hose : different lengths?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Harley1962

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Hello ALL!

As we all know, the SP Air 2 uses a "proprietary" hose (from 1st stage to the Air 2 connection).

What I am wondering is IF there is a SHORTER length hose (available directly from SP, or 3rd party?) that can be purchased?
Obviously, all the connections are exactly the same, I just need a shorter total length.

Any ideas / suggestions are appreciated.

Many thanks,

HMB

The conection on the end of the Scubapro Air2 hose can be moved to any length of regulator hose.

Lets not be so quick on absolutes... I have SP Air2 hoses that the fitting is a crimp.....they are somewhat old, and perhaps SP has gone to the fitting that threads on... DD is correct that there are options...

There is a Scubapro 22" LP hose available for use with the Air2 coupling. The P/N is 01.309.027.

Thank you all for your input. After taking measurements I see that my current 26" hose is at LEAST 6" too long as-is so I will probably follow the advice of Mr. Dumpster Diver and buy a 20" standard LP regulator hose and then use the screw-on fitting per his suggested link...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom