Ah, at last - new DUI TLS350 arrived today. With...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

RJP:
To be clear - there was nothing "wrong" with the suit when I first got it. The boots were the wrong size, but that was a communication/clarity issue between LDS and DUI. Not a "problem" per se, more of a "screw up" that I could understand given the back and forth we did on sizing of the Turbo Soles.

I didnt mean to side track your post so much. My apologies. I guess after this long I'm tired of the "screw ups".

RJP:
Also - while 50% of folks on scubaboard seem to have DUI suits that leak like seives, I've met more probably a hundred drysuit divers on the boats of NJ and have been asking every single one of them what their experience has been, and I have yet to find a DUI owner who has had a problem with leaks.

I think this demonstrates that unsatisfied customers tend to be a lot more vocal than satisfied customers.

Disclaimer: I have NEVER used a drysuit, and just ordered a DUI a few weeks ago... I don't really know what I'm talking about...

Alex

A rule of thumb that some business forget is that 20% of your customers vocalize 80% of what is said about your company. Chances are when you fail somebody they are going to let others know! I know I am going to create a thread later with all the details of my suit.. right down to its ability to function. The thread wont be an assualt on DUI or my LDS... just saying exactly what happened. People can make their own decisions on what suit they want. Hopefully my drama is over, I hate drama.

TrojanCatMan:
A rule of thumb that some business forget is that 20% of your customers vocalize 80% of what is said about your company.

that also goes for people ... most of what is said about you is said by people who you pissed off for some reason and are unhappy

i try to keep that in mind when someone tells me something about a third party

Back
Top Bottom