Aggressor Fleet & Dancer Fleet - Chef Position Available

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dancer Fleet

ScubaBoard Business Sponsor
ScubaBoard Business Sponsor
Reaction score
Do you love the ocean almost as much as you love cooking?

Aggressor Fleet & Dancer Fleet, the leaders in world-wide dive yacht adventures has an opening in the Caribbean for a chef aboard a yacht that caters to scuba divers.

Our chefs prepare three meals a day, plus morning and afternoon snacks, for 20 to 25 persons maintaining the highest quality of dining and service within our company’s written standards; including special dietary requests. The Chef is also responsible for provisioning and purchasing of all food and beverage supplies necessary to operate weekly. The chef, like all crew members live aboard so you encounter no living expense and all meals are provided as well as uniforms. Rotations are 8 weeks on and 2 weeks off. As with most service industries, your base pay is supplemented by tips, split equally between the 5 or 6 crewmembers regardless of whether you are the Captain or Steward.

Please submit your resume with a color photograph to jobs@aggressor.com

Where are you located? I assume the USA since you did not specify. However, if not, please let me know :). The ad says the job would be in the Caribbean, is the ship based out of there also, or Miami or something?

Where are you located?

Google is your friend...

Google is your friend...

actually, i went directly to their website (bypassed google altogether). however, even there, it does not say which ships are ported where they go. thanks for your tip, though you may have been more helpful had you read my entire post, as what I am interested in finding out is exactly where the particular ship with the position available docks. Maybe I wasn't clear enough.

actually, i went directly to their website (bypassed google altogether). however, even there, it does not say which ships are ported where they go. thanks for your tip, though you may have been more helpful had you read my entire post, as what I am interested in finding out is exactly where the particular ship with the position available docks. Maybe I wasn't clear enough.

Did the website have the company's phone number?

Belize Aggressor- Belize City, Belize
Sun Dancer - Belize City, Belize
Cayman Aggressor - Georgetown, Grand Cayman
Tropic Dancer - Nassau Bahamas
Turk and Caicos Aggressor - Proventials Turks and Caicos
There is an Aggressor in Roatan Also.

None are home-ported out of the US.

Aggressor Fleet & Dancer Fleet, the leaders in world-wide dive yacht adventures has an opening in the Caribbean for a chef aboard a yacht that caters to scuba divers.

Kona, Hawaii is in what country?

RTFQ. That's Navy for hey! Pay attention!

Kona, Hawaii is in what country?

Not sure if Hawaii is one of their Caribbean boats... will look into it and get back to you!

[Thumbsup!]

Ha! Egg on my face! My bad all the way!

I knew they were looking for a chef on the Kona boat, saw Aggressor and misspoke!

They had also been looking for a chef on the Bahamas boat during BTS, so might be that one ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom