AFTER TAX SEASON DIVE - April 16 (Night)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I think at least 5 not sure though

Thanks to Brian, Robert & Erika for coming out. Had a great dive, although viz was less then an Erika :D Somehow, we did find the small reef infront of our enterance at the end of the steet.

Erika :girl: turned out to be our seamstress and equipment repair woman.

Now, I'm looking forward to putting on my :blobz: wet gear back on for an afternoon and night dive at Leo...

So uh... did anyone notice my swim trunks flying off the roof of my car?:shakehead:

So uh... did anyone notice my swim trunks flying off the roof of my car?:shakehead:

:rofl3: Love it ya left it on top of ya car. That sounds like sominthing i would do. the answer is no.

Thanks to Brian, Robert & Erika for coming out. Had a great dive, although viz was less then an Erika :D Somehow, we did find the small reef infront of our enterance at the end of the steet.

Erika :girl: turned out to be our seamstress and equipment repair woman.

Now, I'm looking forward to putting on my :blobz: wet gear back on for an afternoon and night dive at Leo...

Yep i was a jack of all trades last night. :)

You saw them and didnt pick them up how rude now he has to dive in his birthday suite under his wet suit :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom