After my reg set arrives, I'll FINALLY have *all* my gear

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ganu76

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
("All" being a relative term of course)

It's taken some time but I've finally pieced it all together (sans tank). (Deployments and what-not kept getting in the way.)

1st wave was mask and snorkel. 2nd wave was fins and a dive computer. For my 3rd wave I acquired a 5mm wetsuit, hood, boots, & gloves. My 4th wave was (finally) a BC.

Final wave, reg set, arrives in 5 days!!

Makes me want to put in some Boston and crank it up to 11!!

Last edited:
Having all your own gear means you can dive whenever you want for free (if you have nearby shore dives). All you have to do is check-up your gear once a year and get a year-long air card. Now if I could only find the time.

I just want to say that all this talk about never having all the gear you need, spend 30 grand, needing the newest gizmo, well, it's all...absolutely true. As you enjoy using equipment that fits you, with which you are familiar, and which you know is in good condition and properly cared for, you never go back. Scuba Noob, you need to change your handle- I think you are the verge of being a bona fide Scuba Snob like so many of the rest of us here on scuba board! (that's a good thing, by the way)
DivemasterDennis

Back
Top Bottom