Aeris Atmos 2 Bungee Setup

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SCUBADIVINERIK

Contributor
Reaction score
Fayetteville North Carolina...Home sweat home.
I have looked for a bungee wrist mount for a pin style watchband on a couple boards. Unless my search criteria was wrong there isnt anything posted yet. Anyone Bungee'd a Atmos 2. I am damn tired of the watch band and looking for a way to figure this problem out without cutting the stock band.

Erik

I have seen a solution for the suunto but not for the atmos 2. Search under "suunto bungee" and you should get it. You should be able to work it the same way if I recall however, I certainly could be wrong...

This is something I plan on doing eventually too so if I see a great way I will PM you. Good luck!

I bungied mine. Ordered the wrist boot from Aeris, which came without the band. I used ordinary large paper clip wire for the pins and bent out a section in the center, and then bent the tips to prevent the pins from getting out. I then slipped the wrist boot over the whole thing (it wasn't easy), and used surgical tubing for the bungie. Don't have a photo to post though. It isn't too estetically correct, but it works and I love the slip on, slip off convenience.

You could probably order the retractor boot and then drill 4 holes in the back of it to thread bungie through. That's what I did with my Aeris compass and it worked out fine. I'm still wearing the Atmos 1 with the wrist strap.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom