Need replacement band solution for Atmos 2 wrist computer

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ScubaTexas

Contributor
Reaction score
The band on my aging Aeris Atmos 2 wrist computer has, not surprisingly, failed given the age and amount of use. Replacement bands for it do not seem to be available. I'm looking for an effective solution. I tried some of the Nato style nylon web watch bands (see example pic below) in 24mm wide but none of them are quite long enough. They all seem to measure at most 12 inches in length. Looks like I need about 13-14 inches length to fit properly around wetsuit material on wrist and have enough of a tail to buckle it securely. Let me know if anyone has come across a good solution, DYI or otherwise.

Thanks

Attachments

• Nato Style Watch Band.png
    Nato Style Watch Band.png
    537.5 KB · Views: 83
I switched mine over to bungee mount a few years ago. There was a specific adapter that I found online.

You might find that an Oceanic or Sherwood strap/boot is a suitable replacement. Same OEM, lots of overlap in the past.

Back
Top Bottom