Advice requested on itinerary - 1 week Cebu ?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Great review, I am heading to Malapascua on the 27th. I had a couple quick questions for you.
1)How was the visibility around Malapascua?
2)Any sightings of hammerheads on Kimud Shoal?
3)For the Whale Shark dives, do you need to dive to enjoy it? I am considering leaving Malapascua the night before my flight and snorkel in Oslob, but I would be in my no fly time, so diving is really not an option. If diving is essential, I could go there first.

Thanks for the update, especially prices, very helpful.
What were the water temperatures? And visibilities at Malapascua sites?

@Tjack: 29 degrees Celcius (84F), visibility I'd say 10 m up to 15 m (33ft up to 50 ft) on average
@Hike: 1) 10-15 m, 2) I heard they hadn't been seen for a while, hence we didn't go out (45 min boat ride) to try as it's apparently that or nothing but blue at that site, 3) snorkeling would be fine as well, just a bit busier with fellow snorkelers :)
Cheers, Ward

Hi ward. I came across this thread while searching for where to go this holyweek. Im planning to go to oslob and either moalboal or malapascua. Can you please share you trip last 2012. Which is better, malapascua or moalboal? In terms of the beach quality. And can you share the resorts you've stayed at if you still remember them. Thank you😄u

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom