Advice on SeacSub M-synchro

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

lagartijo

New
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hi, Piranha have a very good price on the M-Synchro Reg but I really don´t know anything on that one so anyone that can say something about it? In addition anyone knows how is the warranty policy of SeacSub on regs. o if is easy or possible to find a servicer for it in Colombia? Is possible to service it with parts of other brand in case there is not authorized dealer?

Thanks for your help

Anyone know if this reg. supports Nitrox? any info would be appreciated.

They do have a nitrox-compatible model. However, commonly accepted practices are that pretty much all regs are compatible with up to 40% nitrox.

A "very good price" will soon be forgotten if you have difficulty finding competent and convenient service.

A "very good price" will soon be forgotten if you have difficulty finding competent and convenient service.

The price of the reg is $129.00, for that price he could just dive it for 2 years and then sell it and be ahead. However, I would try to purchase the service kits with the reg purchase so you have the parts available when it comes time for service.

Agreed. Plus, you can just service your own regs. Honestly, I'd almost rather service my own reg now than let anybody else do it. I'm a Hollis-certified Reg Tech...but even if I weren't, I'd still do all of my own regs (except for maybe for warranty purposes - letting a trained guy do it keeps parts free :D). It's really simple. Especially at $129. Dive it for 2 years, if you ruin everything when you try servicing it (SUPER unlikely, you'd have to remove o-rings with a sledgehammer) you can just throw it away and not be too hurt. Buying a nice set of regs will depreciate more than $129 over the course of two years.

Back
Top Bottom