Advice on Moving to Roatan

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

HAHA!! I am reading the thread and see that my suggestions have already been made. The fact that it has been repeated shows you how important the advice is.
HAha, Its funny how we replied to others that may have actually had the idea of relocating but after years of not dealing with the stupidity we realized the recent post was just somone selling land and did noy warrent anymore space, That is until you took the time to write your paragraphs just so in the end you could tell us we already posted what you wasted time posting , YOU choose to reply to an obvious post from somone selling

HAha, Its funny how we replied to others that may have actually had the idea of relocating but after years of not dealing with the stupidity we realized the recent post was just somone selling land and did noy warrent anymore space, That is until you took the time to write your paragraphs just so in the end you could tell us we already posted what you wasted time posting , YOU choose to reply to an obvious post from somone selling

Ditto on you, too.:bananalama:

The OP disappeared 26 days after they began this thread.
Quite likely they met their untimely end on Roatan.
Alert the internets!

Hello Everyone! Very new here to Scubaboard, but we have made the plunge and we are relocating to Roatan. We have just purchased a lot in Punta Blanca, and we are very excited about the next chapter in our lives in Bizarro World ( as some our island friends call it) Just thought I would say Hi to the fellow islanders here.

Cheers
Heather

Last edited:
Reactions: Doc
Punta Blanca. Where am be dat on de islan ?

just west of camp bay, there are some pretty homes along there. check out a nice new b&b near there called the lost moose run by my friend bill. its just across the island on a hill overlooking port royal. very nice dinners served and a fun couple of owners.

Reactions: Doc

Back
Top Bottom